Culture Shock is back for the second year running (May 4 – May 26) to benefit Medecins Sans Frontieres. There are TONS of stores and designers showcasing their latest creations as well as special items set there for donation.
Today I am starting with one of my favorite stores: Celoe. The June dress in Lake is the donation item and you may also find other colors available in the Celoe location at Culture Shock.
I love the detail in the cleavage, it’s such a simple pretty dress… could be worn at many occasions for sure.
- Jewelry: [MAGIC NOOK] Moon River Set (Gold/Turquoise)
- Heels: [celoe.xylia.pumps.spicymix]
- Hair: ^;^CaTwA^;^ Yuri HairStyle/Light Blondies
- Dress: [celoe.june.dress.lake] @ Culture Shock 2012
- Bracelet: [celoe.didri.bangles.extra] @ FaMESHed
- Skin: -Glam Affair – Giselle – Light BL 05
- Culture Shock 2012 (tralove.wordpress.com)
- Culture Shock 2012 Opens Tomorrow! (fashionbishes.wordpress.com)
- culture shock is here (whispermizin.wordpress.com)
- Give me these moments back (infiniteharmony.wordpress.com)