I am doing today another of Berry’s Monday Meme: What’s your Digits? – Take 3: Proportions Challenge
Proportions Challenge Questions:
- Do you try and keep your avatar’s body proportionate and similar to the “average” proportions pictured above? When I created Angel all those years ago, I tried to follow as much as possible proper human proportions, as an ex med student, it was impossible for me not to be careful. I realise She is too tall, with slightly longer legs, but my aim was to make sure it overall looked natural and not with odd body parts, such as square hips and ass, or insanely huge boobs when the body could not support it, as for the face, I used my RL one as a base.
- What do you dislike the most about the SL avatar mesh? Honestly nothing really, other than some body parts become completely deformed depending on some poses. However, this is a gripe for me as I am not a super PS user, so I have to keep it simple to match my limited picture editing talents.
- Does it bother you when you see other avatars that are not proportionate at all? I admit I am a horrible snob when it comes to other avatar’s shapes, and then I tell myself that it is not right to judge, but it isn’t easy suppressing initial reactions, so I keep my mouth shut. However, there is nothing more beautiful than a really well thought out avatar with a good shape and skin, especially for men.
- Even though this is a virtual world and people can be anything they want to be, do you feel when they are in human form, they should try to keep their proportions close to average? Come on! It is fantasy world, so this is the best place to be what you want to be in a “safe” environment.
Here are my Digits, since my shape is very personal, I will not share all of them, but a few:
- Height: 80 (2.07m or 6′ 9″)
- Body Fat: 0
- Head size: 50
- Breast Size: 40
- Hand size: 20
- Belly Size: 0
- Butt Size: 30
Share your vote!