Since, I am back on until I get busy again, I get to do this week’s Berry’s Meme, here are her instructions:
“Meme Instructions: Copy and paste the questions and answers below, delete my answers and input your own. The twist is, the final question you need to change and make up your own best & worst that you want to share. Don’t forget to leave a link to your post in the comments.”
- Best thing about Second Life: Meetings some great people and being creative in ways you did not know you could
Worst thing about Second Life: Meeting people that appeared to be great, but ended up being HUGE fakes!
- Best thing in your inventory: haha, I have a Penis gun too! However, I love my first Angel necklace
Worst thing in your inventory: My old wedding ring
- Best earliest SL memory: Staying up for hours chatting in the Hammock with Zephy, Ken and Chrissy @ Phantom
Worst earliest SL memory: Dying for the first time in world, and ending up in hell!
- Best thing you learned because of SL: Photography and being creative.
Worst thing you learned because of SL: People are really not worth it!
- Best thing about blogging: I think it is the progress I made in photography between my very early shots and what I can produce today! I also love meeting amazing designers that have become good friends over time and shared their love of creation with me.
Worst thing about blogging: I will have to second what Berry said in her post, and in my case, having to put blogs on hold on my Syndication site for their average/poor quality and people taking it as their due, not understanding that any shot does not blogger/photographer make. (Though I am always first to admit that there are way better photgraphers than me!)
- Best thing to have discovered in SL one evening in 2006: Making out poseballs :-p
Worst thing to have discovered in SL one evening in 2006: The one who broke my heart 3 years later and was a waste of time!
What I an wearing:
- [LeLutka]-HELEN base – IrishRed
- -Glam Affair – Elvi – America – 02 E
- DuckNipple Mesh: Ezel Dress