This week’s Berry Challenge was quite a surprise and I was in a moment’s panic that I could not do it! But then I remembered that I once modelled for Tristan a small series of dance poses and I recall that I shot my own pictures while he was working and kept them in my Dropbox unused! So yay for allowing me to pull one out!! Woot Woot!
“Meme Instructions: Share a photo and/or video of your avatar dancing in Second Life. Also answer the following questions and share your favorite dances and animation stores with us. Don’t forget to leave a link to your post in the comments and share your pictures in the Blog Memes Flickr Group.”
- Which dance are you sharing in the image/video and where is it from? This is an old old shot for a dance pose from Wetcat that Tristan was working on and I ended up playing model for. This particular one is called Last Dance. (haha seems like we took an identical shot!!)
- Which is your favorite dance in Second Life? – Slowdance v.3 from Bits and Bobs, it is bloody ancient but still is my favorite to this day. There are other versions, but 3 is my special one!
- What are your favorite dance animation stores in Second Life? – I don’t dance that much in Second Life anymore. Though in fairness I did go with Garrett to The Blue Note not too long ago and had a good time. Most of the animations I have are ancient probably form my first year or 2 in SL, such as dances from Sinewave that fill my old chimera (back when I worked as hostess @ a strip club) or the couple dances from Bits that I still have somewhere in my inventory but hardly use anymore.
- Are you a frequent dancer in Second Life? – I used to be, not so much anymore. I have become less and less social and if I really wanna go dancing even after all these years I end up at the Blue Note. I think I would be totally lost if the Blue Note ever closed down as I love the fact that it is quiet cause clubs in general drive me nuts with the overuse of silly gestures!
- Are you a frequent dancer in the real world? – If there is a good song or good music playing I will catch myself dancing to it, it makes no difference if I am standing or sat down.. I tend to shake my bootay!