Another Monday, and a new Challenge is here! I have come to look forward to Berry’s Challenges cause they are always fun and interesting. So we just gained an hour, so we can safely say that Spring is here.
“Meme Instructions: Share a spring-themed picture and/or answer the following questions about the season. Don’t forget to leave a link to your post in the comments and share your picture in the Blog Memes Flickr Group.”
- What is the spring season like where you live? – I live in Switzerland, and I have to say that Spring is lovely. Though this year Winter was not overly cold or bad at all compared to some other locations on the planet, Spring is green and lush and usually the best time of year before we start roasting under the sun in Summer.
- What’s the first thing that pops into your head when you think of spring? – No more heavy coats and boots! I think that comes from my 10-year stint living in the UK where I pretty much wore a coat and boots all year long. With the exception of a few days of good weather here and there if we were lucky.
- Which spring-themed sim in Second Life is your favorite at the moment? – Thought it is not really themed in particular, I do love Alirium cause it has different themed gardened areas and I just love shooting photos there from time to time.
What I am wearing:
- TRUTH HAIR Haters – light blondes
- -Glam Affair – Brandi – America 05 B
- (Kunglers) TDRF #036 – strapless dress – floral
- [Con.] & :CP: Dragonfly Garden Log Adult