So I am going on holidays today, and will be flying to London later on tonight and then be heading to Iceland and Norway! When I hit Norway, I will be meeting again with my lady G in Alesund on my stop there!
However, in the meantime I have a bit to share… The Challenge for Designers is back again and this month the theme is Colorful. In addition, I am sharing some of the items you will be able to try your luck for at The Arcade. This lovely new hair from Exile and this new skin from Glam Affair.
I am thinking you guys will do a lot of shopping while I am sailing on my cruise ship.
- Exile::Dancing on my own @ The Arcade
- -Glam Affair – Skye – Asia 06 F @ The Arcade
- Izzie’s – Aarya Bracelet @ TDRF
- [MAGIC NOOK] Geometry Earring (Silver) @ TDRF
- DRIFT Vintage Bikini [MESH] – BOTTOMS @ TDRF
- DRIFT Vintage Bikini [MESH] -TOP @ TDRF
- Ricielli – Amora Sandals (Rigged) Black @ TDRF
- EarthStones On The Road Necklace – Slippery When Wet
For the Challenge:
- 22769 ~ [bauwerk] Boudoir Chair Red
- [ht:home] expressive rugs
As promised earlier, here is a lovely kini for you from the PENUMBRA Fashion Week Event.
- *ARGRACE* Akane – Warm Brown
- -Glam Affair – Candy – America – 03 C
- Izzie’s – Letter Heart Necklace @ TDRF
- “B.I.P” Tribal Monokini (Purple) for .PENUMBRA.
Another one of Berry’s Monday Challenges/Meme is about SL Groups.
“Meme Instructions: Answer the following questions about groups and share some of your favs with us. Don’t forget to leave your link in the comments!”
- Have you reached the 42 group limit? I have, it did not take too long to be honest to get there!
- Do you do a lot of group hopping to keep up with all the groups you want to stay a part of? There is a couple of groups (free) that I hop in and out of, for special events or temporary groups that I need to join. Other than that, I am fairly constant in my groups as I have been in some for a very very long time.
- What makes you want to join a group? I am in a number of Blogger groups as I have been invited by the designers, like Berry they take up the most of my slots. The rest are Store or Event groups that I like or too concerned to leave just in case anything good comes up.
- A lot of store VIP groups have a group fee which you have to pay to join. How do you feel about paying group fees? I am not crazy about Group Fees, It feels like the designers are doing everything they can to get as many Lindens as possible out of us. Considering that I am a huge spending and very loyal to my favorite designers, I hate the idea of having to fork out more money than I already do buying all their stuff. Designer ought to reward loyalty, not make us pay for it! However, I have paid Group Fees (when they are not extortionate) for some designers that actually take the time to provide Group Gifts on a regular basis or some good incentives. I am not cheap, but I cannot abide people abusing my trust with greed!
- Name a few groups that you are a part of that you feel everyone should look into joining and share your reasons behind that:
- Maitreya VIP group is fab, love the clothing and shoes, and is free to join!
- “Gos Boutique Group is usually and currently only L$50 to join, however when he sends group gifts, the price gets raised to L$500. Also, Gos Boutique group members get a 10% discount on all purchases. So this is a group you want to join and stay in.” quoted from Berry!!!
- Mon Tissu Soiree is one of my favorite stores, and I am always looking forward for new releases, they do have a wall of Group Gifts, though not often renewed to my recollection.
- Glam Affair certainly one of my Top groups and designer as Aida produces in my humble opinion some of the best skins in SL. Ever since I fell in love with the Layla skin, there was no going back for me. Though I admit to straying with other skin makers at times! Aida does release Group Gift skins from time to time, so it’s not bad at all!
- Then, you have Groups like Celoe and [Elikatira] VIPs that are also designers that create content I am always rushing to get my hands on… At the end of the day, its all about love!
I tend to prefer to use “subscribomatic” systems when they are available over SL Groups cause, well they do take less group spaces and less of a burden to opt in and out of. I wish all Blogger Groups would switch to the PXL delivery system, cause it would sure free up a lot of my Group Slots and I would be able to join more!…
- Exile::Hold On Loosely
- Tee*fy Basic Knot T-Shirt White
- [monso] My Studded Shorts – Dark Blue (girls)
- ::HH:: Hucci Akita Suede Boots – Moonglow
- Izzie’s – Hole Bangles
- [LA] The Backstage – Multipose Prop for The 24