This week Berry’s come up with a Book Cover Meme! Which is totally great as I read a lot I have thousand choices to pick from. I recently re-started reading the Fallen series now that it is done and I though I would use it as inspiration.
“Meme instructions: Create a book cover to show your avatar in fiction. It does not have to be based on a real book, it can be one that you make up. Don’t forget to leave a link to your cover in the comments and share it in the Blog Memes flickr group.”
Book inspiration: Lauren Kate’s Fallen series
What I am wearing:
- TRUTH HAIR Qopi – LightBlondes05
- -Glam Affair – Aria skin – Asia – Combination 03 C
- GizzA – Mila Gown [Cream] (unpacked)
- Label Motion – Ally Poses
- -Glam Affair – Mokatana skin – America 03 A
- TRUTH HAIR Esperanza
- (Kunglers Extra) – ring silver – @ TDRF
- Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands – Relaxed –
- -.label motion.- Jewelry Poses
Berry, you did inspire me for this shot!
A little very little quickie compilation from couple of current events as I couldnt sleep a couple of nights ago.
- -[AddiCt]-Earth Princess Maxi/Petal for Zodiac
- -.label motion.- Compilation for Perfect Wardrobe
The new FaMESHed is here, and it is fabulous! This edition, you can find designers like The Loft, Wasabi Pills, Pixel Mode, Glam Affair and Tableau Vivant… Of course there are a lot more than that, but this was a little teaser to spike your interest.
The location has changed since the first edition, so here is the SLURL for it: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/THINC/220/128/23
- [PM]Pixel Mode – Babydoll – Black Velvet @ FaMESHed
- /Wasabi Pills/ Claire Mesh Hair – Browns Pack @ FaMESHed
- [Gos] Desire Ankle Boot – Baby Pink –
- [MANDALA]Omochi Necklace/arasiyama BLACK
- [MANDALA]Omochi earrings/Black
- Black/Silver [MANDALA] Motsumame Ring
- Pose by Label Motion