The Challenge is back and this month’s theme is Teenage Years, I am starting today with this amazing Garage Band set!! Isn’t it totally amazing!?
- TRUTH HAIR Charlize – LightBlondes01
- [LG] Boutique-[Summer 13] Milk, Toast & Honey Dress for The 24
- SSD ~ Frills ~ Vixen Stiletto Sandals ~ Black Diamond
- .:UR:. – “Teenage Years” – Garage Band for The Challenge
Another one of Berry’s Monday Challenges/Meme is about SL Groups.
“Meme Instructions: Answer the following questions about groups and share some of your favs with us. Don’t forget to leave your link in the comments!”
- Have you reached the 42 group limit? I have, it did not take too long to be honest to get there!
- Do you do a lot of group hopping to keep up with all the groups you want to stay a part of? There is a couple of groups (free) that I hop in and out of, for special events or temporary groups that I need to join. Other than that, I am fairly constant in my groups as I have been in some for a very very long time.
- What makes you want to join a group? I am in a number of Blogger groups as I have been invited by the designers, like Berry they take up the most of my slots. The rest are Store or Event groups that I like or too concerned to leave just in case anything good comes up.
- A lot of store VIP groups have a group fee which you have to pay to join. How do you feel about paying group fees? I am not crazy about Group Fees, It feels like the designers are doing everything they can to get as many Lindens as possible out of us. Considering that I am a huge spending and very loyal to my favorite designers, I hate the idea of having to fork out more money than I already do buying all their stuff. Designer ought to reward loyalty, not make us pay for it! However, I have paid Group Fees (when they are not extortionate) for some designers that actually take the time to provide Group Gifts on a regular basis or some good incentives. I am not cheap, but I cannot abide people abusing my trust with greed!
- Name a few groups that you are a part of that you feel everyone should look into joining and share your reasons behind that:
- Maitreya VIP group is fab, love the clothing and shoes, and is free to join!
- “Gos Boutique Group is usually and currently only L$50 to join, however when he sends group gifts, the price gets raised to L$500. Also, Gos Boutique group members get a 10% discount on all purchases. So this is a group you want to join and stay in.” quoted from Berry!!!
- Mon Tissu Soiree is one of my favorite stores, and I am always looking forward for new releases, they do have a wall of Group Gifts, though not often renewed to my recollection.
- Glam Affair certainly one of my Top groups and designer as Aida produces in my humble opinion some of the best skins in SL. Ever since I fell in love with the Layla skin, there was no going back for me. Though I admit to straying with other skin makers at times! Aida does release Group Gift skins from time to time, so it’s not bad at all!
- Then, you have Groups like Celoe and [Elikatira] VIPs that are also designers that create content I am always rushing to get my hands on… At the end of the day, its all about love!
I tend to prefer to use “subscribomatic” systems when they are available over SL Groups cause, well they do take less group spaces and less of a burden to opt in and out of. I wish all Blogger Groups would switch to the PXL delivery system, cause it would sure free up a lot of my Group Slots and I would be able to join more!…
- Exile::Hold On Loosely
- Tee*fy Basic Knot T-Shirt White
- [monso] My Studded Shorts – Dark Blue (girls)
- ::HH:: Hucci Akita Suede Boots – Moonglow
- Izzie’s – Hole Bangles
- [LA] The Backstage – Multipose Prop for The 24
I am not much of an artist, I do have artistic sensibilities, but I am not an artist in the truest form. Blogging and taking pics in SL does help cultivate my creative side, but I usually am in a dire need of that “Eureka/Lightbulb” moment for inspiration.
I grab it from clothing, accessories, places and sometimes it’s poses. Yes poses are my weakness, I just love them when I can sneak shots from multiple angles and still look amazing. This Burlesque pose, did it to me! What do you think? There are of course many more to play with, but this one called to my heart! Now you will have to play the Gacha to get all of them!
- Razmataz – Burlesque Poses n Feather @ The 24
- [e] Rhythm – Blonde 02
- Glam Affair – Lulu 07 Skin
- -Belleza- Eyeliner from old FLF
- [[ Masoom ]] Cella gown for The 24 Event
- [Gos] Grace Sandal – Mirror
- [MANDALA] Nyorai Set – Silver
Direct SLurl: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/The%2024%20Womenswear/43/136/23
Only 100 copies of this really lovely dress are available at The 24 Event (Coming Soon) at a price of L$350, so if you are like me and you just LOVE it, get your hands on it asap, when The 24 Starts!
More Information about [[ Masoom ]]:
For The 24 Event, we have skin designer Clef de Peau with the lovely Julia skin coming with:
- 5 Skin Tones
- Various Cleavages
- 5 Blushes
- 4 Brows in 2 Shapes (Black, Brown, Blonde & Ginger)
Mainstore LM: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Haendlerbucht/120/84/2017
- ::N2:: Gypsy Summer Strapless Dress Cobalt COMMON @ The 24 Event
- EarthStones Tumbled Stone Jewelry Set – Spectrum
- fri. – Everyday.Heels (Moondust) for FLF
This is an Exclusive item for The 24 in which only 100 of these exact ensembles will be sold in Second Life! The Gacha prize is available in 6 different color-combinations, two of which are rare colors. The dress is No Copy, No Mod, Transfer.
N² PIXEL STUDIO Info:
- [Phoenix Poses] On the wall Pose @ The 24 Event (Coming Soon)
- -tb- Drop Waist Dress – Sequined Chic @ C88
- Ingenue :: Pickford Heels :: Night @C88
- TRUTH HAIR Carrie – light blondes
LM for [P]: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Gelato/106/165/26